- Contact Developer: Use this to report a bug, or to request a feature. If you just want to say hi, that's cool too. For general questions and user support please use the Community Support.
- Community Support: WordPress has an amazing community where people help each other and learn together. You may leave your support request there but keep in mind that it's a community driven, low activity forum and therefore your request may not be answered on timely fashion.
- Github issues tracker: This method is limited to technical people for collaboration. Please avoid posting one-line issues on Github. Thank you for understanding.
- I'm too busy or hibernating,
- It has been asked before on the WordPress support forum,
- You didn't give enough information or I didn't understand it,
- I really didn't like your attitude at all.
Few notes when asking for support
I attempt to provide support as best as I can, but please, do not take my time for granted. Consider doing a rudimentary amount of homework before asking *.
When posting support requests include your website information and screen shots (that could make life easier).
If I did not answer your question or I took too long to, then its either :